Dermatology Associates is looking for a full-time experienced clinical service representative to join our team.
Minimum Position Requirements:
* Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in written communications
* Ability to learn quickly and be flexible in a rapidly growing and changing work environment
* Intermediate level computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Windows, Explorer, Word, Excel, and Outlook, EMR and practice management systems.
* Ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
* Previous medical reception/front desk experience
Other Success Factors:
Must be a team player and willing to roll up your sleeves and help with anything that needs to be done for optimal patient care; capable of working independently and exercising good judgment in handling a variety of situations. Must possess excellent customer service skills; excellent listening skills; willingness to take initiative; and a collaborative and cooperative attitude.
Please reply with cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Seattle, WA 98101
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: medical front desk: 1 year